Wells Fargo

Wells Fargo Employee Reviews

Hong Kong15 reviews

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 42,971 reviews

Good Compensation and Benefits

It will have a around HKD6000 medical support for the workers, the workplace is good, and we all have a enough space to work, thus we can have work more concentrate

Very productive and efficient

I had a very good learning experience with Wells Fargo and it made me confident about my future as I had come to experience learning and it’s implementations I think I can get into any kind of role and make it work if I have that kind is team and managers.

Pros

Hardship and shift allowances

Cons

Night shift

Wells Fargo is a good company.

Wells Fargo is a good company. I wish that WF can hire me again. I miss my job very much. If I stay in Hong Kong, I will not quit my job. WF, please hire me again.

Pros

everything is good.

Cons

It is very difficult to get a job there.

No comments

Well established company with high degree of management. High level of division of labour with very clear job duties of each individual, team and department. Very care training and improvement of staff. Staff benefit is very competitive and encouraging, higher rank will get better reward.

Tiring Management Style

The company culture is not bad. If you are looking for a job working at 9 and off at 6. It would be a not bad option working at WellsFargo. However, please expect the management style here would be terrible. Today, they can tell you Plan A. Tomorrow they can tell you Plan B. And the day after tomorrow switch back to Plan A. No matter how well you prepare , you can never keep up with the pace.

Good

The working environment is very good. The culture is super good. The company is quite international. The manager is very professional to allocate the takes to junior staff

Very good Work/Life Balance Company

I was part of the Technology Infrastructure Team for Asia Pac. The work culture is great. Team member respects each other and always accountable for his/her work. The hardest part of the job is to do a number regular night calls with US team.

Pros

The work culture is great.

Cons

My job involved a lot of night calls with US.

Fast paced collaborative environment

Great people good priorities with an eye on global markets. Eastdil is the best real estate environments in the world. They are sharp, understand the global market and local movements with nuance and without ego.

Work Life Balance

Work Life Balance, Team Members are very friendly. However, Wells is a very conservative bank in terms of new technology. So there are several restrictions in the bank that prevents technological growth.

productive and fun workplace

Good salary and benefits for the position, pays above market rate for the industry which is the only plus I can say about the company. Flexible working hours and comprehensive structure layers.

Work and life balanced. Sufficient support for families.

Work and life balanced. Sufficient support for families. Good work place i have ever seen. Lack of systematical management. Market level paid. Only support US.

Fun work place and productive mindset

When i was working in Wells Fargo it helped me build up a lot of team work and the culture when working in Hong Kong was challenging but a great learning experience

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Not enough man power when working there and a lot of call queues

Nice working environment with nice people around

- managers are good mostly - people are supportive and friendly - flexible environment

Underpaid within industry for night shift

Handles enquiries on international funds transfer, TPS/RCS items and checks Assists Supervisor in preparing monthly reports Handles daily customer inquiry on simple accounts Work closely with Representative offices in resolving problems and reverts to customers in a timely manner

Good Career Path

Nice people and good working experience.Learn more about trading in Asian Pacific region.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wells Fargo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Wells Fargo with