Woodland Pre-School

Woodland Pre-School Employee Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Woodland with very loving and relaxed environment. It was amazing working with collaborative colleagues and very supportive supervisor.
It was great working at the school. Fellow colleagues were great. Made friends there too! Would be great if they could give more benefits for the teachers there as we work extra hard
Where I worked at the annex center in Happy Valley was a great place to be with one other co-worker. We had our routine but were able to be creative in our ways of teaching and the activities we provided for the students. I enjoyed my time there immensely.
Working in an international kindergarten opens up my horizon in engaging with kids from all cultural backgrounds, as well as a new way of learning/teaching outside the rigid education framework in HK. Friendly colleagues and fun work (taking the kids to the beaches)
Cons
unpaid
The teachers need to be prepared to conduct a class before the children arrive and the day start at school. The teaches are focused on their work when the children are around and when they go home we share with each other the day we had and the challenges we faced on that day. The teachers help each other with their unique experience and the management are there to support us with what we need. We work together as a theme and we support each as a co-workers. The hardest part of our job is to overcome our limitations. The lead- teacher, teachers and management are there to support us with all our needs. The most enjoyable part of my job is to teach the children and be able to see them progressing and become a more confident and happier person.
Pros
good theme work, respect to the teachers and child centered
Cons
not good benefits and bus duties
I learned how to work with different kinds of people from different parts of the world, everyone in this company is really friendly and funny, I love how the company gathers everyone for special events
Pros
great atphoshere
Cons
A typical day would be to engage with the children, create games, and initiate activities and tasks with them. I learned the to act on my feet. My co-workers were very organized and playful with the children, and entrusted me to perform my role, and other side tasks. The hardest part was the small environment for me, I had to adapt to the pre-school teaching due to the little children, nevertheless, it was very enjoyable engaging in fun and games with the children.
Pros
Working with delightful children
Cons
Wasn't a very big pre-school