Woodland Pre-School
Woodland Pre-School Employee Review

committed to every child's development

October 27, 2015
The teachers need to be prepared to conduct a class before the children arrive and the day start at school. The teaches are focused on their work when the children are around and when they go home we share with each other the day we had and the challenges we faced on that day.
The teachers help each other with their unique experience and the management are there to support us with what we need.

We work together as a theme and we support each as a co-workers.

The hardest part of our job is to overcome our limitations. The lead- teacher, teachers and management are there to support us with all our needs.

The most enjoyable part of my job is to teach the children and be able to see them progressing and become a more confident and happier person.
Pros
good theme work, respect to the teachers and child centered
Cons
not good benefits and bus duties
February 19, 2020
Same role
Pre-School Teacher (Former Employee) - HK, HK
I thoroughly enjoyed working with Woodland with very loving and relaxed environment. It was amazing working with collaborative colleagues and very supportive supervisor.
April 10, 2020
NURSERY ENGLISH TEACHER (Former Employee) - Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
It was great working at the school. Fellow colleagues were great. Made friends there too!
Would be great if they could give more benefits for the teachers there as we work extra hard
January 19, 2018
English Playgroup Teacher (Former Employee) - Happy Valley, Hong Kong Island
Where I worked at the annex center in Happy Valley was a great place to be with one other co-worker. We had our routine but were able to be creative in our ways of teaching and the activities we provided for the students. I enjoyed my time there immensely.