Woodland Pre-School
Woodland Pre-School Employee Review

fun

June 4, 2015
I learned how to work with different kinds of people from different parts of the world, everyone in this company is really friendly and funny, I love how the company gathers everyone for special events
Pros
great atphoshere
Cons
April 10, 2020
Same role
NURSERY ENGLISH TEACHER (Former Employee) - Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
It was great working at the school. Fellow colleagues were great. Made friends there too!
Would be great if they could give more benefits for the teachers there as we work extra hard
January 19, 2018
Same roleSame location
English Playgroup Teacher (Former Employee) - Happy Valley, Hong Kong Island
Where I worked at the annex center in Happy Valley was a great place to be with one other co-worker. We had our routine but were able to be creative in our ways of teaching and the activities we provided for the students. I enjoyed my time there immensely.
November 15, 2014
Same location
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) - Happy Valley, Hong Kong
A typical day would be to engage with the children, create games, and initiate activities and tasks with them.
I learned the to act on my feet.

My co-workers were very organized and playful with the children, and entrusted me to perform my role, and other side tasks.

The hardest part was the small environment for me, I had to adapt to the pre-school teaching due to the little children, nevertheless, it was very enjoyable engaging in fun and games with the children.
Pros
Working with delightful children
Cons
Wasn't a very big pre-school