Zuma

Zuma Employee Reviews for Server

Server3 reviews

This place is a school

I thought i knew about working in a restaurant. Zuma is a school their is a saying the employees say often and i dint understand it until i left because of covid “If you work here youll be able to work anywhere afte” and its true. Zuma standards are famous its a guideline to everything from how fold the toilet paper in the bathroom to how to properly act in one of the many free wine,sake, and spirit classes.. if your not passionate about this industry or simply dont care to be in it long. Dont apply youll be miserable every day! I love it and the money was insane!

Pros

Family meal, pay, relocation

Cons

Intense

Fast paced high volume and fun work environment.

Typical day at work would be clocking in, the look for your name in the ''side work sheet' work on your side work for 30 mins. Then head to pre-shift for 20 mins. Then go to your assigned section make sure all your tables are clean well balanced and tidy. Perform take care of your tables up sale. then at 11:45 pm. is last call for food. At 12:15 start doing your side work which is folding 40 napkins. Then print out my report. Cash out , and clock out.

Hardest restaurant I loved to work at

I have to say this was the most difficult job I have ever had in the industry. It is political, it is huge, it has 4 kitchens, it is full of success sharks but man is it fun to work there sometimes. You get to rub shoulders with the richest in the world. Management could use some work but hey what job couldn't. Overall is was a hard hard hard job to work but once you got it you got it. If you want a challenge then work at Zuma.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Zuma?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zuma. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Zuma with

• Zuma
  • Server
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?