jobs in Central, Hong Kong Island
- The Customer Experience Analyst 2 is a developing professional role.
- Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating…
- The Teller is an entry-level position responsible for assisting with the execution of branch activities, including the day-to-day delivery of client-facing…
- Identify, vet and address potential risks or escalated issues with the assistance of functional partners and key stakeholders.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of…
- Under direction of shift coordinator/lead designer and in close coordination with bankers, produce custom high-end graphics including bespoke covers and…
- Citi’s Booking Model Management Team (BMMT) is responsible for defining and optimizing how Citi organizes, utilizes and controls its legal entity organization,…
- Previous and relevant working experience is preferred.
- Prior working experience in a related job that would provide a basic knowledge activities,.
- The overall objective of this role is to address external customer issues and provide ongoing customer service support.
- To view the "EEO is the Law" poster .
- Serves as a senior compliance risk officer for Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies,…
- The Apps Support Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.