Chef jobs in Hong Kong
Bagaicha Restaurant & Party Palace
Yau Ma Tei, Kowloon
- The sous chef is one step lower in rank than the head chef.
- The Sous Chef must be a spot problem solver.
- A Sous Chef must be familiar with all of the daily…
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Strong sense of purpose and urgency under pressure.
- With certain knowledge on Western Cuisine and using Western kitchen equipment.
Roganic Aulis Hong Kong
- Have a strong background as a Commis Chef in a 1*- 2*.
- Assist the head chef to ensure food quality and the desired kitchen standards are constanlty met.
Sheraton & Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung...
- Sheraton Four Points by Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung is scheduled to open in Q4 2020.
- The hotel complex consists of 2 hotels and it is conveniently located in…
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- Classified Group is a collection of dining experiences celebrating arts & culture, history and design through casual, al fresco and fine dining.
- Minimum 5 years of Executive Chinese Chef Experiences and over 18 years of experience in Chinese Cuisine plus knowledge of Shanghainese, Sichuan and Jiangsu…
- Cleaning the washroom and keeping it clean.
- Hardworking, tidy, responsible with a strong team spirit.
- The followings are our current vacancies, please contact…
Aberdeen, Hong Kong Island
- The incumbent will be responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of bakery and pastry sections in Central Product Unit (CPU).
- Implement company policies and marketing plans.
- Control the operating costs of each branch.
- Manage the staff arrangements of each branch.
- Minimum 10 years of Traditional Cantonese Cuisine experiences in related position.
- Knowledge of Dim Sum and BBQ production Required.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.