English Teacher jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
The Education University of Hong Kong (undo)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) recognized by the Education Bureau of Hong Kong or other.
- Department of Mathematics and Information Technology.
- In both written and spoken English and Chinese (Must be able to speak Cantonese).
- Department of Early Childhood Education.
- Renewal subject to mutual agreement.
- Teaching certificate, e.g. PGDE or qualification of Qualified Teacher Status recognized by the.
- Education or a related discipline, an excellent command of both…
- Applicant with a Qualified Teacher.
- Spoken and written English and Chinese.
- The Basic, Advanced and/or Thematic Courses for Teacher Professional Development on…
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with Hong Kong Qualified Teacher Status.
- Results in language-related subjects such as Chinese and English…
- Bilingual competency in English and Chinese and an.
- Possess a relevant professional teaching certificate, e.g. PGDE or qualification of Qualified Teacher Status…
- Bilingual competency in both English.
- Applicants should preferably possess a relevant professional teaching certificate, e.g. PGDE or qualification of Qualified…
- Excellent command of written English.
- For children and adults, special education, teacher education, and family studies.
- Centre for Child and Family Science.
- Department of English Language Education.
- Teacher education, or related fields will be an advantage.
- Expertise in English as the Medium of Instruction or…
We have removed 4 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.