English Teacher jobs in Hong Kong
Causeway Bay Victoria Kindergarten
- Class Teacher - Native-Level English Speaking.
- We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, qualified, native English speaking Early Childhood Educator:
Native English Exchange Cente
Yau Tsim Mong District, Kowloon
- Major in English or Education in English Language (a must).
- To provide English tuition for individuals and small groups (including children and adults).
German Swiss International School
- We are inviting applications from experienced and qualified candidates for our new bilingual German/English Pre-School Class commencing August 2020.
- Associate Teachers - Native English or Mandarin Speaking.
EF English Centers
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- English proficiency at native speaking level a must.
- We are looking for dedicated professional English language teachers to work in our Hong Kong centers to…
ST. MARY'S CANOSSIAN COLLEGE
- An EMI secondary school is looking for a Native-speaking English Teacher (2019/20_T007) under EDB’s NET Scheme commencing from 16th August 2020.
Jolly Kingdom English Learning Centre
- We teach English through systematic phonics programs to students from K1 to Primary 6 [from 4 – 12].
- We teach in a pleasant and joyful way so that kids will…
Jolly Kingdom English Learning Centre (Kwai Hing)
- We are looking for a motivated, confident, enthusiastic, and lively Native English Teacher to teach small groups (maximum:
- Overtime work is not required.
Dr I-Kids Education Centre
- Mostly English courses, with some other subjects.
- Dr I-Kids Education Centre (amember of Dr.
- Kids Education Group Ltd.)was established in 2004.
HKBUAS Wong Kam Fai Secondary & Primary School
Sha Tin, New Territories
- Ability to teach Literature in English will be an advantage.
- Degree holder in English Language/English Literature or equivalent, having met the.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.