Executive Assistant jobs in Hong Kong
Zebra Strategic Outsource Solutions
Hong Kong Island
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to a team of bankers under limited supervision.
- Responsible for diary management and scheduling meetings.
Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
- Perform administrative duties for various HR functions and activities including annual exercises of schools, as well as programme and projects of the Personnel…
- To handle all administrative, executive, office support, staff supervision, liaison and logistical support work.
- To handle all public enquiries and complaints.
STI Asset Management Limited
- Minimum 3 years solid experience in serving senior executive.
- Prepare executive documents including spread sheets, graphs, presentations and management reports.
- With operations in the US, Canada and Hong Kong, Novoheart is a global stem cell biotechnology company listed on the Toronto and Germany.
Liu Chong Hing Investment Limited
- Candidates with less experience can be considered as Junior Assistant to Executive Office.
- Provide all-rounded support to Executive Office, covering both…
i-CABLE Communications Limited
Tsuen Wan, New Territories
- As a member of i-CABLE Communications Limited, we are dedicated to be a leading broadcasting and telecommunications services provider in Hong Kong through our…
Popular e-Learning (H.K.) Limited
- (a member of Popular Holdings Limited).
- We are a dynamic and innovative educational e-learning provider specialized in offering a comprehensive IT-based…
Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon
- Assist in the development of digital marketing strategy for business in different fields.
- Track and monitor performances, evaluate user behavior and adjust…
- Responsible for programme administration including admission and registration, student enquiry, class scheduling, examination ;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.