Finance jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
ActiveUnited Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Central, Hong Kong Island
- UN Women, grounded in the vision of equality enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations, works for the elimination of discrimination against women and girls…
- Master degree or above in mathematics, physics, computer science, engineering and quantitative finance.
- Assist in processes design and support，relevant business…
- Our client, HKEx, is looking for a Data Analytics Evangelist.
- The selected candidate will be tasked leading an innovation team (Big Data and Analytics), and…
- University graduate with major in Finance, Economics, Risk Management, Computer Science, IT is preferred.
- Bachelor degree holder or equivalent and above, major…
The Motley Fool
- Freelance Writer - Motley Fool Hong Kong.
- Then you might make a great contributor to our Motley Fool Hong Kong freelance team.
A.S. Watson Group
Fo Tan, New Territories
- Work with Finance Shared Service Centre in month-end closing, annual budget, forecast review and analysis.
- Act as Finance representative in various projects to…
- We are looking for a TEM analyst to support on telecom billing/invoice account and systems for our APAC TEM project.
- Follow up with vendor on billing issue.
CA Indosuez Wealth (Group)
Admiralty, Hong Kong Island
- University degree in Banking and Finance or other related discipline.
- About Indosuez Wealth Management in Asia.
- From these two locations, branches of.
- Ability to produce website content on retail-level personal finance.
- Do you want to be a part of MoneySmart's voice?
- We offer opportunities for remote working.
Protiviti Hong Kong
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 is a huge advantageExcellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.Proficient in MS excelExperience in working on finance…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.