Finance jobs in Hong Kong
You refined by:
Kowloon City, Kowloon (undo)
- Undergraduate degree, preferably in a discipline related to Finance / Economics.
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in Finance or related field.
- The Credit Portfolio Intermediate Analyst is an intermediate-level position responsible for conducting credit reviews, credit approval and monitoring the…
- Serve as In-Business Control officer within Hong Kong Markets Operations which covering both FXLM Operations, Cash Securities Operations, Cash Management, Asset…
- University graduate in Finance or related discipline, preferably a CFA holder.
- The Product Sales Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role.
- Partnering with other ICRM teams and global functions, including Legal, Risk, Operations and Technology, and Finance to prevent and detect non-compliance issues…
- Manager Control Assessment, Continuity of Business, Record Management, End User Computing, Legal Entity Management) and other finance related ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or economy.
- The Client Onboarding Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and…
- Handle ad-hoc initiatives, projects and requests related to treasury, finance and balance sheet management.
- Collaborate with regional and country colleagues on…
- The Financial Advisor is a seasoned professional role.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the…
- To support business on finance operation and other ad hoc projects.
- To maintain the company finance policy and accounting treatment and to liaise with US head…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.