Finance jobs in Hong Kong
- Based on a universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the…
AE Majoris Group
Wan Chai, Hong Kong Island
- Associate / Executive - Corporate Finance Responsibilities.
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration is preferred.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- Monitor PO process including PO creation, coordination of PO approval as well as payment follow up…
China Life Insurance Company Limited
- Bachelor degree in Actuary, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines.
- China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited (“China Life (Overseas)”) with…
- Students of Bachelor Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Finance, Controlling or of related discipline.
Bank Consortium Trust
- Bachelor holder in Accounting / Finance.
- Prepare monthly / quarterly MIS reports and profitability analysis including KPI measurement and sales incentives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Supervise and communicate with external contractor for finance operations.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- (a) To provide general office support related to personnel, finance and accounts, statistical duties, information technology, and other clerical support;
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
- Relevant internship or experience involving corporate financial analysis, structured finance or investment banking.
- English mandatory, French is a plus.
- FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia.
- In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.