Receptionist jobs in Hong Kong
Kowloon Tong Club
- Responsible for receptionist works, facilities bookings and enquiry handling.
- Being a reputable recreation club established in 1930s, Kowloon Tong Club is…
- Previous receptionist experience in corporate settings.
- The Receptionist will have the following responsibilities:
- Register incoming mails and parcels.
Bank SinoPac 永豐銀行
- Bank SinoPac, a leading Asian banking group is seeking local talents to join its Hong Kong office.
- We invite applications to the following position:
Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
- We are a leading mobile operator in Hong Kong, committed to steering the dynamic development of high-speed mobile broadband service.
THE WHARF GROUP
- Founded in 1886 with Hong Kong as its base, The Wharf (Holdings) Limited is principally engaged in properties in Mainland and Hong Kong,backed by a long…
Rosewood Hong Kong
- Responsible for full set of receptionist duties including greeting guests, handling telephone enquiries, and managing customer bookings.
Anpa Financial Press Limited
- Located in Central, we are a professional and dynamic financial printer offering a full range of printing solution in design, production, translation, printing…
- Excellent location with good working environment.
- Our client is a global leading company within the industry with a very strong brand name and reputation.
Springer Professional Group Limited
- As a leading executive search and recruitment specialist firm in the Asia Pacific, SPRINGER was founded in Sydney, Australia, initially providing outsourcing…
Function:Secretarial & Business Support Specialisation:Receptionist Industry:Business Services Location:Hong Kong Contract Type:Permanent Consultant name…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.