Receptionist jobs in Hong Kong
FFC International Company Ltd
Hung Hom, Kowloon
- Experience in receptionist is preferred.
- F.5 or above, with HKCEE or HKDSE qualification.
- Excellent telephone and reception skills and manner.
Nixon Peabody CWL
- Minimum 1 year of Receptionist experience (relevant experience in solicitors firm preferred).
- We are now looking for a candidate to fill the.
GREENERY MUSIC LIMITED 青苗琴行
- Greenery Music Limited has nearly 40 music centers in Hong Kong which has the most branches in Hong Kong as a Music & Art Institution and is still expanding.
Harvest Personnel Agency
- To perform receptionist duties including handling phone calls, records keeping, greeting visitors in professional manner.
- For any query, pls call Ms.
AE Majoris Advisory Company Limited
- Responsibilities Handling receptionist duties of greeting guest, answering the phone, mailing order, courier services and provide excellent reception services…
Anpa Financial Press Limited
- Located in Central, we are a professional and dynamic financial printer offering a full range of printing solution in design, production, translation, printing…
- Related experience in administration and receptionist in Financial industry.
- Our client,Singapore's leading consumerbank in Hong Kong, is now looking for a…
Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island
Function:Secretarial & Business Support Specialisation:Receptionist Industry:Business Services Location:Central and Western District Contract Type:Permanent…
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
- As a Receptionist and Showroom Coordinator with our dynamic Kering Eyewear APAC team, you'll manage the main reception area, greet and direct all visitors, and…
- Previous receptionist experience in corporate settings.
- The Receptionist will have the following responsibilities:
- Register incoming mails and parcels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.