Create your profile and find your next job on Indeed!

Resident Engineer jobs in Hong Kong

Sort by: relevance - date
Page 4 of 95 jobs

Resident Structural Engineer

  • The Resident Structural Engineer shall be a Registered Professional Engineer (Civil or Structural) with 5 years’ relevant post qualification experience in the…


Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
  • Degree holder or equivalent qualification in structural / civil discipline.
  • At least 3 years relevant experience.
  • Strong communication and organization skills.

Assistant Resident Engineer

Sha Tin, New Territories
  • + Accountable and report to the RSE/RGE through the RSE/RGE’s Representative;
  • + Provide professional assistance to TCP T5 or design office as appropriate;

Building Services Engineer

Post Office
Hong Kong
  • (2) Preference will be given to candidates who possess the Registered Professional Engineer (Building Services, Electrical or Mechanical Discipline)…

Resident Engineer (Geotechnical)

Hong Kong
  • Experience in tunnel construction Experience in government infrastructure projects would be an advantage Qualification of Registered Professional Engineer

Resident Building Services Engineer / Building Services Insp...

Hong Kong
  • We are a prominent Hong Kong listed company with its principal business of property development, investment and management.

Resident Engineer

C M Wong &Associates Ltd
Hong Kong
  • Corporate membership Registered Professional Engineer (RPE).
  • Degree holder in Civil / Structural / Geotechnical Engineering.
  • With TCP T5 experience is a must.

Building Services Engineer

J. Roger Preston
Hong Kong
  • 8 years + in overall experience and 4 years + in the capacity of a Resident Building Services Engineer.
  • Graduate Member of Hong Kong Institution of Engineers …

Cloud Platform Engineer new

  • The Cloud Platform Engineer will be an integral member of VF’s Engineering team.
  • Act as a consultative resource for our application teams to provide technical…


Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
  • HKIE member or equivalent in Structural / Civil / Geotechnical discipline.
  • At least 5 years post-chartered relevant experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.