Risk jobs in Hong Kong
- Degree in Business Studies, Finance or related subjects.
- 1 - 2 years relevant working experience in information research is a plus.
- Review and validate risk rating scorecards.
- Participate in bank projects relating to corporate credit risk and ad-hoc duties.
- Out investment banking client has a Fixed Income Credit Analyst role, at their Hong Kong office.
- New hires will apply rigorous fundamental credit analysis on…
- Manage Credit analysis & evaluations and handle Credit release for Greater China business.
- Support customer data maintenance in system.
- What We Are Looking For.
- Write and publish sector-specific research and insightful commentary.
- Financial analysis and data analysis on target companies in APAC, with a strong focus on…
- Help RM to manage and strengthen customer relationships, cross-sell products and services as well as portfolio risk management.
- A leading PRC securities group.
- Assist fund managers on conducting credit analyses for fixed income issuers in Asia market with particular focus on HY space;
- Assist in ad-hoc credit risk related projects when necessary.
- Our client is a well-established commercial bank.
- Detailed minded with good credit sense.
- Leverage accounting / credit analysis skill to enhance the risk mitigation over corporate lending deals.
- Promising job opportunity to join an international…
Central, Hong Kong Island
- Sound knowledge of credit risk handling for large corporates of Mainland China, especially Chinese central government-owned enterprises.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.